- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Shark's Bay weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Shark's Bay, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Shark's Bay in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Shark's Bay in January, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shark's Bay in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shark's Bay in January - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Shark's Bay in January?
The average sea temperature around Shark's Bay in January is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Shark's Bay in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Shark's Bay in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shark's Bay in January 2021. Select a month to view Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:34||16:58|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:35||17:10|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:30||17:22|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Red Sea in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.