- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Safaga weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Safaga, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Red Sea
How hot is it in Safaga in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Safaga in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Safaga in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Safaga in April - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Safaga in April?
The average sea temperature around Safaga in April is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Safaga in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Safaga in April and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Safaga sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Safaga in April 2021. Select a month to view Safaga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:35||18:01|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:20||18:08|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:07||18:16|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.