- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Nabq weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Nabq, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Red Sea
How hot is it in Nabq in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Nabq in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nabq in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nabq in November - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nabq in November?
The average sea temperature around Nabq in November is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Nabq in November?
There are usually no days with some rain in Nabq in November and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Nabq sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nabq in November 2020. Select a month to view Nabq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:54||16:58|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:04||16:49|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:16||16:46|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.