- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Nabq weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The March weather guide for Nabq, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nabq in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Nabq in March with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nabq in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nabq in March - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nabq in March?
The average sea temperature around Nabq in March is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Nabq in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Nabq in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nabq sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nabq in March 2022. Select a month to view Nabq sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:07||17:42|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:51||17:51|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:34||17:59|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.