- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Hadaba weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The September weather guide for Hadaba, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hadaba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Hadaba in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hadaba in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hadaba in September - that's 89% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hadaba in September?
The average sea temperature around Hadaba in September is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Hadaba in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Hadaba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hadaba in September 2020. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:22||18:03|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:28||17:47|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:35||17:30|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.