- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Hadaba weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The May weather guide for Hadaba, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hadaba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hadaba in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hadaba in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hadaba in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hadaba in May?
The average sea temperature around Hadaba in May is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Hadaba in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hadaba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hadaba in May 2021. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:03||18:17|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:53||18:26|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:47||18:34|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.