- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Hadaba weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The July weather guide for Hadaba, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hadaba in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Hadaba in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hadaba in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hadaba in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hadaba in July?
The average sea temperature around Hadaba in July is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Hadaba in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Hadaba in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hadaba in July 2022. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:50||18:43|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:57||18:41|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:05||18:33|
- Save 15% on stays for Amex card members
- Book stays in Jaipur, Mumbai, Agra & more
- Travel before 30th November 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.