- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Hadaba weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Hadaba, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Red Sea
How hot is it in Hadaba in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Hadaba in December, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hadaba in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hadaba in December - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hadaba in December?
The average sea temperature around Hadaba in December is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Hadaba in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hadaba in December and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hadaba in December 2020. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:17||16:47|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:27||16:50|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:34||16:58|
- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.