- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Hadaba weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The April weather guide for Hadaba, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hadaba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Hadaba in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hadaba in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hadaba in April - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hadaba in April?
The average sea temperature around Hadaba in April is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Hadaba in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hadaba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hadaba in April 2022. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:33||18:00|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:18||18:08|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:04||18:16|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.