- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Hadaba weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Hadaba, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Red Sea
How hot is it in Hadaba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Hadaba in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hadaba in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hadaba in April - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hadaba in April?
The average sea temperature around Hadaba in April is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Hadaba in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hadaba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hadaba in April 2021. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:33||18:00|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:18||18:08|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:04||18:16|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.