- Save 15% on stays for Amex card members
- Book stays in Jaipur, Mumbai, Agra & more
- Travel before 30th November 2021 (inclusive)
Dahab weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The March weather guide for Dahab, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dahab in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Dahab in March, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dahab in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dahab in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dahab in March?
The average sea temperature around Dahab in March is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Dahab in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dahab in March and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dahab sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dahab in March 2022. Select a month to view Dahab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:07||17:42|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:51||17:51|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:33||17:59|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.