- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Dahab weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Dahab, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Red Sea
How hot is it in Dahab in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Dahab in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dahab in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dahab in July - that's 94% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dahab in July?
The average sea temperature around Dahab in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Dahab in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Dahab in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Dahab sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dahab in July 2020. Select a month to view Dahab sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:48||18:44|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:55||18:41|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:03||18:33|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.