- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Dahab weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Dahab, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Red Sea
How hot is it in Dahab in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Dahab in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dahab in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dahab in August - that's 93% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dahab in August?
The average sea temperature around Dahab in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Dahab in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Dahab in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Dahab sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dahab in August 2021. Select a month to view Dahab sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:04||18:33|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:12||18:20|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:20||18:04|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.