- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Pilos weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Pilos, Peloponnese shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pilos in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Pilos in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pilos in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pilos in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pilos in August?
The average sea temperature around Pilos in August is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Pilos in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Pilos in August and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Pilos sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pilos in August 2020. Select a month to view Pilos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:39||20:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:51||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||20:03|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in the Peloponnese in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Peloponnese in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.