- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Madeira
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £299 per person
Ribeira Brava weather in October 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Ribeira Brava, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ribeira Brava in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Ribeira Brava in October, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ribeira Brava in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ribeira Brava in October - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ribeira Brava in October?
The average sea temperature around Ribeira Brava in October is 23°C.
Does it rain in Ribeira Brava in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Ribeira Brava in October and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Ribeira Brava sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ribeira Brava in October 2020. Select a month to view Ribeira Brava sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||08:03||19:52|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:13||19:34|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:25||18:18|
- Book summer 2019 holidays to lakes & mountains
- Including Austria, France, Italy, Norway, Slovenia & Switzerland
- New: Canazei (Italy), Radovljica (Slovenia) & Ruhpolding (Germany)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.