- Browse the top holiday offers to the Algarve
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Portimao weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Portimao, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Portimao sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Portimao in October 2019. Select a month to view Portimao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:29||19:18|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:43||18:57|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:57||17:38|
- Browse last minute holidays to the Algarve
- Book late deals on all inclusive holidays in the next few weeks
- Filter deals by departure airport, rating, price & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.