- Book online & save up to 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Portimao weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Portimao, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Portimao in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Portimao in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Portimao in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Portimao in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Portimao in May?
The average sea temperature around Portimao in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Portimao in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Portimao in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Portimao sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Portimao in May 2021. Select a month to view Portimao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:39||20:24|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:25||20:37|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:16||20:48|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.