- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Rapallo weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Rapallo, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rapallo in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Rapallo in October, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rapallo in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rapallo in October - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rapallo in October?
The average sea temperature around Rapallo in October is 20°C.
Does it rain in Rapallo in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Rapallo in October and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rapallo in October 2020. Select a month to view Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:21||19:03|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:40||18:37|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:59||17:13|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.