- Book autumn hotel breaks in France from £140pp
- Get 3 nights for the price of 2 with Brittany Ferries
- Travel before 22nd December 2019 (inclusive)
Lourdes weather in October 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Lourdes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lourdes in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lourdes in October, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lourdes in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lourdes in October - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lourdes in October?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lourdes in October and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lourdes in October 2020. Select a month to view Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:58||19:41|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:15||19:15|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:34||17:53|
- Save up to 50% on luxury villas & chateaux in France
- Browse offers on French villas by property or by map
- Filter villa holidays by amenities, location & price
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.