- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Luxor weather in October 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Luxor, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luxor in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Luxor in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxor in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxor in October - that's 88% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Luxor in October?
There are usually no days with some rain in Luxor in October and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Luxor sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luxor in October 2020. Select a month to view Luxor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:42||17:36|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:49||17:21|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:57||17:08|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Egypt
- Holidays start from just £263 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.