- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Fort McMurray weather in October 2019
- 88°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort McMurray weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort McMurray in October is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 32mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort McMurray in October 2019. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:29||19:00|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||08:00||18:21|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||08:33||17:45|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details