- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Kingstown weather in November 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 271271 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Kingstown, St Vincent & the Grenadines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kingstown in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kingstown in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kingstown in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kingstown in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kingstown in November?
The average sea temperature around Kingstown in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Kingstown in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Kingstown in November and the average monthly rainfall is 271mm.
Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kingstown in November 2020. Select a month to view Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:59||17:38|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:04||17:35|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:11||17:36|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Vincent & the Grenadines
Where's hot in St Vincent & Grenadines in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Vincent & Grenadines in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.