- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Ponta Do Sol weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Ponta Do Sol, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ponta Do Sol in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Ponta Do Sol in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ponta Do Sol in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ponta Do Sol in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ponta Do Sol in November?
The average sea temperature around Ponta Do Sol in November is 21°C.
Does it rain in Ponta Do Sol in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Ponta Do Sol in November and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Ponta Do Sol sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ponta Do Sol in November 2020. Select a month to view Ponta Do Sol sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:26||18:17|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:39||18:07|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:52||18:02|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.