- Save on skiing holidays in 2020 with Inghams
- Book sking breaks in Europe & North America
- Filter deals by country, star rating, departure airport & more
Calheia weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Calheia, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calheia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Calheia in November, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calheia in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calheia in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calheia in November?
The average sea temperature around Calheia in November is 21°C.
Does it rain in Calheia in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Calheia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
Calheia sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calheia in November 2020. Select a month to view Calheia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:27||18:17|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:39||18:07|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:52||18:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.