- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Merida weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Merida, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Merida in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Merida in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Merida in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Merida in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Merida in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Merida in November and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Merida sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Merida in November 2020. Select a month to view Merida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:01||17:22|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:09||17:17|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:19||17:16|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Mexico
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where's hot in Mexico in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Puerto Vallarta
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Playa del Carmen
- Riviera Maya
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.