- Save up to 50% on beach holidays in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Cyprus, Greece Turkey & more
- Including Corfu, Crete, Kos, Skiathos & Zante
Rethymnon weather in November 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Rethymnon, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rethymnon weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rethymnon in November is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 74mm (2.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rethymnon in November is 20°C (68°F).
Rethymnon sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rethymnon in November 2019. Select a month to view Rethymnon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:43||17:28|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:57||17:16|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:11||17:10|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details