- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Benitses weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 206206 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Benitses, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benitses in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Benitses in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benitses in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benitses in November - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benitses in November?
The average sea temperature around Benitses in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Benitses in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Benitses in November and the average monthly rainfall is 206mm.
Benitses sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benitses in November 2020. Select a month to view Benitses sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:09||17:38|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:25||17:25|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:41||17:17|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Corfu in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.