- Join BeRightBack together & get three trips per year
- Two travellers pay just £89.99 per month (in total)
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Saint-Raphael weather in November 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Saint-Raphael, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Saint-Raphael in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Saint-Raphael in November, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saint-Raphael in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saint-Raphael in November - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saint-Raphael in November?
The average sea temperature around Saint-Raphael in November is 17°C.
Does it rain in Saint-Raphael in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Saint-Raphael in November and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Saint-Raphael sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saint-Raphael in November 2020. Select a month to view Saint-Raphael sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:09||17:24|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:27||17:08|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:45||16:58|
- Book short breaks to France for 5 days (Dover to Calais)
- Book online at least 3 days in advance of travel
- Enjoy holidays in France. Black out periods apply
- Travel before 17th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.