- Save up to 40% on holidays in the Love Holidays sale
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Greece, Turkey & more
- Pay low deposits from just £25 per person
Luxor weather in November 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The November weather guide for Luxor, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luxor in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Luxor in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxor in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxor in November - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Luxor in November?
There are usually no days with some rain in Luxor in November and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Luxor sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luxor in November 2020. Select a month to view Luxor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:58||17:08|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:07||17:01|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:18||16:58|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Egypt
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.