- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Pissouri weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Pissouri, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pissouri in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Pissouri in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pissouri in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pissouri in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pissouri in November?
The average sea temperature around Pissouri in November is 22°C.
Does it rain in Pissouri in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Pissouri in November and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Pissouri sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pissouri in November 2020. Select a month to view Pissouri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:10||16:55|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:23||16:44|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:37||16:38|
- Book one week holiday to Cyprus & get 2nd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Cyprus holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where's hot in Cyprus in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.