- Save on holidays to destinations across Europe in 2021/2022
- Destinations include to France, Spain, Norway, Russia & Cyprus
- Enjoy an escorted tour, city break, river cruise & more
Oslo weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Norway with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Norway
The March weather guide for Oslo, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Oslo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Oslo in March, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oslo in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oslo in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Oslo in March?
The average sea temperature around Oslo in March is -2°C.
Does it rain in Oslo in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Oslo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oslo sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oslo in March 2022. Select a month to view Oslo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:16||17:44|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:31||18:22|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:58|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.