- Explore camping in the Netherlands & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Wassenaar near Amsterdam
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Rotterdam weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Netherlands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Rotterdam, Netherlands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Netherlands
How warm is it in Rotterdam in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Rotterdam in October, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rotterdam in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rotterdam in October - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rotterdam in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Rotterdam in October and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Rotterdam sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rotterdam in October 2020. Select a month to view Rotterdam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:44||19:19|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:09||18:45|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:36||17:15|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Netherlands
Where is warm in the Netherlands in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Netherlands in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.