- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Queretaro weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Queretaro, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Queretaro in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Queretaro in November, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Queretaro in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Queretaro in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Queretaro in November?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Queretaro in November and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Queretaro sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Queretaro in November 2020. Select a month to view Queretaro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:44||18:06|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:52||18:01|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:01||18:00|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where's hot in Mexico in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Puerto Vallarta
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Playa del Carmen
- Riviera Maya
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.