- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Queretaro weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Queretaro, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Queretaro in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Queretaro in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Queretaro in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Queretaro in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Queretaro in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Queretaro in February and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Queretaro sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Queretaro in February 2021. Select a month to view Queretaro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:18||18:33|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:12||18:40|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:02||18:46|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.