- Save on quarantine-free holidays to green & amber countries
- Book holidays to Malta, Cyprus, Spain & more
- Plus popular Caribbean destinations - Barbados & Antigua
Merida weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Mexico
The July weather guide for Merida, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Merida in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Merida in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Merida in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Merida in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Merida in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Merida in July and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Merida sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Merida in July 2022. Select a month to view Merida sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:21||19:44|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:26||19:43|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:32||19:37|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.