- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Merida weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Mexico
The February weather guide for Merida, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Merida in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Merida in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Merida in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Merida in February - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Merida in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Merida in February and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Merida sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Merida in February 2022. Select a month to view Merida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:35||17:49|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:29||17:56|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:19||18:03|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Where is hot in Mexico in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.