- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Merida weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Merida, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico
How hot is it in Merida in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Merida in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Merida in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Merida in February - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Merida in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Merida in February and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Merida sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Merida in February 2021. Select a month to view Merida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:35||17:49|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:29||17:56|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:19||18:03|
- Save on holidays to Mexico with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Cancun & the Caribbean Coast of Mexico
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.