- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Merida weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The December weather guide for Merida, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Merida in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Merida in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Merida in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Merida in December - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Merida in December?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Merida in December and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Merida sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Merida in December 2020. Select a month to view Merida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:19||17:16|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:28||17:20|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:35||17:28|
- Save on holidays to Mexico with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Cancun & the Caribbean Coast of Mexico
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.