- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Culiacan weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Culiacan, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico
How hot is it in Culiacan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Culiacan in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Culiacan in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Culiacan in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Culiacan in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Culiacan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Culiacan sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Culiacan in March 2021. Select a month to view Culiacan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:32||18:12|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:17||18:19|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:02||18:26|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.