- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Culiacan weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Culiacan, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico
How hot is it in Culiacan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Culiacan in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Culiacan in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Culiacan in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Culiacan in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Culiacan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Culiacan sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Culiacan in February 2021. Select a month to view Culiacan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:52||17:55|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:44||18:04|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:33||18:11|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.