- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Ciudad Juarez weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico
How hot is it in Ciudad Juarez in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Ciudad Juarez in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ciudad Juarez in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ciudad Juarez in March - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ciudad Juarez in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Ciudad Juarez in March and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Ciudad Juarez sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ciudad Juarez in March 2021. Select a month to view Ciudad Juarez sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:32||18:04|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:14||19:15|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:55||19:25|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.