- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Son Parc weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Menorca
The March weather guide for Son Parc, Menorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Son Parc in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Son Parc in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Son Parc in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Son Parc in March - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Son Parc in March?
The average sea temperature around Son Parc in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Son Parc in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Son Parc in March and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Son Parc sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Son Parc in March 2021. Select a month to view Son Parc sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:17||18:35|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:53||18:51|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:29||20:07|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Menorca
Where is warm in Menorca in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Menorca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.