- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Salisbury weather in May 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Salisbury, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Salisbury in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Salisbury in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salisbury in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salisbury in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salisbury in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Salisbury in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Salisbury sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salisbury in May 2020. Select a month to view Salisbury sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:40||20:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:15||20:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:58||21:12|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in UK
- Book cheap hotels in across the United Kingdom
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the UK in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.