- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Manavgat weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Manavgat, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manavgat in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Manavgat in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manavgat in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manavgat in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manavgat in May?
The average sea temperature around Manavgat in May is 21°C.
Does it rain in Manavgat in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Manavgat in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Manavgat sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manavgat in May 2020. Select a month to view Manavgat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:00||19:43|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||19:56|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:37||20:07|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Antalya Coast in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.