- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Alanya weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Alanya, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alanya in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Alanya in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alanya in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alanya in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alanya in May?
The average sea temperature around Alanya in May is 21°C.
Does it rain in Alanya in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Alanya in May and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Alanya sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alanya in May 2020. Select a month to view Alanya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:58||19:40|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:44||19:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||20:04|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Antalya Coast in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.