- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Rodney Bay weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Lucia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Rodney Bay, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rodney Bay in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Rodney Bay in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rodney Bay in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rodney Bay in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rodney Bay in May?
The average sea temperature around Rodney Bay in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Rodney Bay in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Rodney Bay in May and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Rodney Bay sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rodney Bay in May 2020. Select a month to view Rodney Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:42||18:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:36||18:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||18:29|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Lucia
Where's hot in St Lucia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Lucia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.