- Affordable airport transfers from Alicante & Murcia
- Serving Costa Blanca (Benidorm, Calpe, Denia, Albir & Altea)
- Price Match Promise on private transfers from Alicante Airport
Alfaz del Pi weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Alfaz del Pi, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alfaz del Pi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Alfaz del Pi in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alfaz del Pi in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alfaz del Pi in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alfaz del Pi in May?
The average sea temperature around Alfaz del Pi in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Alfaz del Pi in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Alfaz del Pi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Alfaz del Pi sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alfaz del Pi in May 2020. Select a month to view Alfaz del Pi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:03||20:53|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:48||21:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:38||21:19|
- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.