- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Constanta weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Constanta, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Constanta in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Constanta in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Constanta in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Constanta in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Constanta in May?
The average sea temperature around Constanta in May is 15°C.
Does it rain in Constanta in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Constanta in May and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Constanta sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Constanta in May 2020. Select a month to view Constanta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:56||20:09|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:38||20:27|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:25||20:41|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Romania
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Romania in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Romania in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.