- Save up to 40% on hotel stays when you book early
- Book hotels in Majorca, Canary Islands, Morocco & Portugal
- Travel before 1st November 2019 (inclusive)
Montechoro weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Montechoro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Montechoro sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montechoro in May 2020. Select a month to view Montechoro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:38||20:22|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:24||20:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:15||20:47|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.