- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to the Algarve
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
Monchique weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Monchique, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
First Choice deal finder
How hot is it in Monchique in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Monchique in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monchique in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monchique in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Monchique in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Monchique in May and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Monchique sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monchique in May 2020. Select a month to view Monchique sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:39||20:24|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:24||20:37|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:15||20:49|
- Save on holiday homes, villas & apartments in the Algarve
- Choose from over 13,000 holiday rentals
- Book properties in Alvor, Carvoeiro, Luz, Quarteira & more
Holiday rental finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.