- Check out lowest fares on mid & short haul flights
- Book return flights to destinations across Europe & beyond
- Destinations include Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & Spain
Lagos weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Lagos, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lagos weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lagos in May is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 30mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lagos in May is 17°C (63°F).
Lagos sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagos in May 2020. Select a month to view Lagos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||20:24|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:25||20:37|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:17||20:49|
- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to the Algarve
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £259 per person
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details