- Save on holidays to the Maldives in the Virgin Holidays sale
- Also book holidays to Seychelles, Mauritius & Sri Lanka
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Haa Alifu Atoll weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Haa Alifu Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Holidays deals
How hot is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Haa Alifu Atoll in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haa Alifu Atoll in May - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haa Alifu Atoll in May?
The average sea temperature around Haa Alifu Atoll in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in May and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Haa Alifu Atoll in May 2020. Select a month to view Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:54||18:16|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:51||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:51||18:21|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to the Maldives
- Book online with TUI to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
TUI deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Maldives
Where's hot in the Maldives in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.